Monday, April 2, 2012

The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face

I figured something out today.

See, I've had this irrational aversion to Jay Cutler and his face since the moment I saw him/it.

Wait, I know...

I do understand that he's not the most, uh, likeable cat in the club and plenty of sportsfans feel a similar disfavor, but still. I mean, I've been known upon suddenly seeing a Cutler close up to cringe right down to my toes, clench my teeth and, through said clenched teeth, yell STOP IT. STOP IT RIGHT NOW.

I never even know if I'm yelling at the camera man for the close up or the commentators for the lack of warning or my eyes for looking directly at it.

It's a bit of an extreme reaction. 

But.

Something clicked in my dreaming brain last night and I woke up thinking...

O. Ish.

And then,

I've got it.


Waaaah.

Poor fool never stood a chance.

Ciao, buddies.
-christine

1 comment: