Saturday, October 13, 2012

I'LL ..... BEEEEE ..... GOOOOOOOOONE.....

I wonder how many baseball fans had this same morning I did?

I got up a full hour earlier than planned because I soundly lost today's battle of GET UP vs. NO I DON'T WANT TO with my cat, checked Twitter while peeing, and said WAIT, WHAT?! 

The Nationals lost

What a colossal bummer. 

[Obviously, this is not a bummer of any size for Cards fans and, really, good for them (those Cards are seriously tough, especially in do or die playoff situations -- remember last year?), but it's too bad for the rest of us.]

I've just loved those plucky Nats this year, with their big-eared rookies and awesome bullpen.

And I -- we, baseball fans, America! -- will so miss not getting this in the NLCS:

click for a redirect. then click again. 

O well. And, the Orioles are out. So, I guess, GO TIGERS.

Ciao, buddies.
-cr.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment