Monday, May 21, 2012

I love this.

more funny charts like this, including 'people who are still watching Twins games' ...

All three of these pie parts are funny and true, but that white space one is especially hilarious to me as I am embarrassingly guilty of this.  In fact, last week I met a lady from Baltimore and the conversation went like this:

     CR: Where are you from?

     Lady: Baltimore.

     CR: Stringer Bell.

     Lady: Yeah.

Yep, I did. I just blurted out Stringer Bell. And she just said yeah, like either that happens all the time or she thought I had tourettes. Either way,  GO, ORIOLES, GO


Ciao, buddies.
-cr.

p.s., Did you see Drew Butera pitch on Sunday?  For someone who hasn't pitched since high school, that was not half bad.


1 comment:

  1. Those are the best conversations. Tits OUT!

    ReplyDelete