Sunday, May 15, 2011

At Least It's Sunny. Today.

Hi, Twinsfans.

I'm sorry about the lack of posts lately. I'm not fond of bitching about the team I love, it just depresses me too much, so... yeah, I guess that just doesn't leave a lot else to say right now. I do believe it will get better, but we really need to catch some breaks and string together a few wins. And we really need to figure out the pitching situation. And we really need to see Joe Mauer. And we really need to go deeper into at-bats. And we really need to at least win at home once in a while.

Anyway. I promise to write more, albeit probably not Twins related. In the meantime, check out this wacky wild fan getaway in Houston. This just might end up being the highlight of the Astros season.



Maybe I'll pull something like this next time I'm at Target Field, just to get people laughing again. I'll wear a cape though.

Ciao, buddies.
-cr.

No comments:

Post a Comment